Monday, July 30, 2007

Horton Hears a Who

I stink at drawing. I have some minor musical talents, but I'm totally bankrupt in the visual arts department. This is made all the more apparent by the mad skills of my family.

My wife is a great artist. My sister-in-law is an artistic superstar in embryo. My brother can draw circles around anyone (figuratively... and I suppose literally too).

My cousin Dave though. He's amazing. He was a legitimate, professional cartoonist for a while - some of the funniest cartoons I've ever seen. Unfortunately, cartooning doesn't pay all that well. Fortunately, he went into a career in animation. Have you seen Ice Age and Ice Age 2? Dave did Sid the Sloth, among other work. Not bad, eh?

Anyway, check out what Dave's working on now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I did the animation for all the Disney movies, so...

davecharliebrown said...

Well, I'm Walt Disney, so...