Friday, May 05, 2006

¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

First of all, happy five of may.

Second, congratulations to the Ormsbys for the birth of a reportedly beautiful, healthy baby boy. Tyler Jeffrey Ormsby was born yesterday. Even though he was a few days early, he came in at a hearty 8 lbs 10 oz and just over 21 inches long. Big boy for a little mommy. I hear both are doing well. Congrats to them! And good luck to Matt, who still has two finals left! As I write this, he's sitting in the hospital reading his Criminal Adjudication textbook.

While we're on the subject of babies, Aubrey Anna Scott is growing well and is as beautiful as ever. For like a zillion pictures of her, visit this blog.

Lastly, congratulations to me for being halfway done with finals. I knocked out Constitutional Law on Wednesday and Mass Torts today. Now I'm studying corporate finance, and feeling pretty good about choosing law school over MBA school. :-)

One short week from now, we'll be leaving Charlottesville. I can't believe it! I'm gonna miss my friends here and our funny little apartment. But I'm looking forward to a fun summer with a great firm and cool roommates.

Okay, back to net present value calculations...

No comments: