Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wherein our hero turns 26

At 1:07am this morning, I officially entered the second quarter century of my time on this fine earth of ours. Many people don't make much of birthdays, but I think re-visiting the precise place in the universe where you were born is a cause for celebrating.

Let's examine my life in numbers:
  • 26 --> years I've been breathing through my lungs
  • 15,192,777,600 --> miles I've traveled around the sun
  • 819,936,000 --> seconds I've been alive
  • 10 --> length of my hair in feet if I had never cut it
  • 39,760 --> dreams I've had
  • 7 --> dreams I remember today
  • 3 --> countries I've visited
  • 33 --> states I've visited or driven through (not counting airports)
  • 6 --> songs I've written
  • 1,250 --> Sundays I've spent at Church
  • 5 --> schools I've attended
  • 20 --> years I've been a full-time student
  • 1,093,973,400 --> times my overworked heart has beaten
  • 3 --> freakin awesome siblings I have
  • 11 --> beautiful nieces and nephews I have
  • 409,968,000 --> breaths I've taken
  • 8 --> full-length concerts I've personally produced
  • 3 --> appearances I've made on TV
  • 4,500 --> gallons of water I've drunk
  • 0 --> fluid ounces of alcohol I've drunk
  • 6 --> real jobs I've had
  • 4 --> times I've gotten extremely ill
  • 0 --> bones I've broken
  • 200 --> "it's a boy" announcement cards my father had to re-print when he realized I wasn't born on March 21
  • 9 --> holes of golf I've played
  • 3 --> speeding tickets I've gotten
  • 0 --> times I've been arrested
  • 1 --> wife who woke up early this morning to get me Panera bagels
  • 117 --> blog posts I've written

One awesome life: priceless.

4 comments:

rosa brown said...

26 --> big, fat kisses I still need to give you!

amber nicole said...

happy birthday, mr. dave... good job on the alcohol.

and i'd like to know where you got some of those stats.

irene said...

HAPPY LATE B-DAY GUAPO!...LOVE YA

Sarah said...

200 --> "it's a boy" announcement cards my father had to re-print when he realized I wasn't born on March 21

HAHAHAHAHA! LOL.