Thursday, October 19, 2006

More Jetsetting

A couple weekends ago, I stole away to Cincinnati for the weekend. I like that phrase, "stole away." I had so much fun visiting my sister's family! My nephew Kirk is Mr. Runningback extraordinaire (and I think a developing tenor), and I was able to see a couple of his games. Jake and Dani are adorable, and all three of them are such strong kids. J&B are such good parents.

Heck, all my siblings are good parents. I'm nervous to have kids, just because of the high bar they've set! I guess they got it from my parents.

Then Rosa and I spent 6 days in New York City. Unbelievable! Pictures to follow...

Oh, and I've always liked the word "jetsetting."

3 comments:

ANJ said...

i always liked the word "extraordinaire." and cincinnati.

stupidramblings said...

Yeah, Jetsetting has a more prestigious sound than Impalasetting. Or Festivasetting.

Cool anyway. Love NYC. I gotta get back there one day.

Anonymous said...

a big WAHOO on the 'nati! glad to hear you've been back to THE city. although nyc is okay too.
aliss